Thursday

every dark cloud has a silver lining

the title is not what a made myself unlike the rest of posts which would be coming in future but it is actually true. sometimes i find the light in the most darkest incidences of my life. my dear people tell me that life is always fair, we just need those eyes to see it, that heart to feel it and that part of brain which looks at life's fair decisions. today, 13 October 2011, i pledge to be selfless . i mean just look around. there are so many people and so many animals who want little favor now and then, if we come forward to help them then this gives us anand . i have experiences khushi many times in my life, now i want to experience anand in my life (:

*
i want to end this post and start a new set of mind with a little stanza i am composing here right now

in the dark night
when you don't see the light
the sun did not go away
it's still shining bright
you just need to turn the world
and your mind set
to look at the bright side of life
and all the anand you get
*

2 comments:

haze said...

lovely, lovely, lovely!
xx

spark said...

thank you haze

your compositions are lovely too